Toasted, Roasted and Ready to Serve

Saturday, January 26, 2013

The weekend means time to craft!


Hi all! Hope you are enjoying the start to your weekend. Mine is being very much enjoyed by me, especially after a very hard week at work. I got through it and now I can spend some quality time in my craft room. I got one layout done, using lots of patterned papers, and I wanted to do something more styled and clean instead of my usual shabby, grungy layouts. Just felt like these papers deserved it.


I loved these pictures I got of Nanouk outside playing in the snow. I used Winter Wishes by Echo Park that I got from Tina's Scrapbooking. I love the colours together. And now you can see how juicy these papers are.


And of course I had to play along with one of the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out challenges for the Harmony kit. I grabbed what I had from the kit leftover and started to work on a fun page, that's just a little artsy.

I guess I was in an aqua mood today!

I hope you'll join along in the SFTIO challenges. If you do, I'd love to leave you some love. Show me your work!

Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Last Diva Standing said...

love those colours together as well.two diff moods of layouts using similar colours.think that it's great that you can change up a layout and don't feel like it has to be your "regular style "layouts.just as fab!