Sunday, September 09, 2012

Mini wallet album - fast and great for gifts!


Happy Sunday everyone! I've been having some fun working a little project that would be quick and easy, and make a great gift for co-workers or friends. It's a mini wallet album that holds no less than 13 journal tags or photo mattes and uses one sheet of 12X12 paper to make the wallet. Super simple!

I learned how to make this by watching a video from Stephanie (With a Grin) on You Tube. She did a fabulous job of showing off just how pretty you can make these, so I decided to give it a shot. I created the wallet using supplies from the Scrap'n with Flair September kit  which features Graphic 45's A Ladies' Diary, and a few extras I had in my stash. This mini looks gorgeous using simple pieces of paper, tags and stickers.

The mini wallet album closed up using some ribbon for a closure

The front holds 3 tags for journaling or photos

Behind the tags is a larger tag for photos or journaling
When you open up the wallet, you find two pretty pages
One with a pretty little tag
And a larger journal tag with photo matte on back sitting in a pocket behind
And the other pretty page with its journal tag and photo matte
Inside the side pouch are two pretty photo mattes/journal tags
And in the other side pouch are also two pretty tags for photos or journaling
The back of the wallet has a place for three pretty tags
One of the pretty tags in the back pocket


I can see that making these mini wallet albums could end up being quite addicting. You should definitely try it out!

Did you like this little project? Have questions about it? Let me know in the comments and I'll give you the answers you are looking for.

Have a great weekend and we'll see you again soon with another fun project!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Very pretty album. Where do you find all of those pretty tags?

Nathalie Noreau said...

Oh Kelly-Ann, your album is stunning. I Love it, and I know it take more time than expected most of the times. Great job! It is beautiful!
Nathalie x

Lorena said...

Excellent job, I love everything about it! what are the dimensions of it? I am so going to try this!

Lorena
www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

Excellent job, I love everything about it! what are the dimensions of it? I am so going to try this!

Lorena
www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com