Thursday, November 06, 2014

Some weekend fun with friends!


I recently went to a fundraising crop just outside of the city with friends whose company I adore. It was a very productive day for me. I made some mixed media bookmarks and a total of 5 layouts. Of course I brought my favourite Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays with me, including a couple of the sprays from the November challenge, Sweet Violet Purple Teal and A Bit o'Bubbly, and some Red Hot Poker Orange. I did add a few splashes of orange and teal as well to most of my projects. Take a look!


I spray my wood veneers with Lindy's sprays. Love the effect!

One of my favourites ever! Not sure if I can give this one away!

Yes, you do!

I love the combination of the purple with teal and some dashes of dark colour.

I painted the burgundy flower with Lindy's sprays to get it to match Natalie's coat. 

I struggled with the design a bit, but I love how it turned out!

One of the last photos of my grandparents that I have. Love this layout.

This is such a fun kit - Ahoy There by Carta Bella, that you can order from Tina's Scrapbooking

Another maritime layout, but this is a work in progress. Still want to embellish it!
I hope you enjoyed these! Have a productive weekend!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Productive indeed! Thanks for joining the LSG Color challenge this month!

talkis23 said...

Love all your project. Good luck for the challenge at LSG

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

Productive and gorgeous stuff Kiki!!

LISA said...

Wow!! You rocked the Lindys colors on these beautiful projects!!! I'm impressed!!!

Maremi's Small Art said...

Wow, how many beautiful projects. You rocked !!! Many thanks for your wonderful inspiration. Thank you so much for taking part in Lindy's colour challenge. Best of luck. Hugs, Marta x

Наталья Шалыгина said...

wow!!! amazng job!!! Thanks for playing with LSG!!