Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Twice as nice


A few posts back, I told you about my scrapping day at Auntie Em's in Cornwall. When I went to the crop, I really didn't have a few select photos to choose from to scrapbook. I had quite a few prints with me from our latest trip to Quebec. I had already scrapped one, but I thought I'd pull out a couple more that I liked and make a more elaborate page with them.


Only once I got home did I realize that I had already scrapped one of the photos with the same Prima Song Bird collection. At first I thought "Doh!" but then I realized that I guess that says that I really love that photo, and cherish that moment. So it's not a foible after all. It's just twice as nice.

Have you ever made more than one layout using the same photo? On purpose? What were your reasons?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Kiki! I love the flowers at the top -- they look like a canopy for you and your DH. Very romantic and very soft.

I have scrapped the same photo in two different layouts by mistake. No one really noticed until I pointed it and then I had to change the picture!

Last Diva Standing said...

what a romantic laayout!the photo must speak to you,for you to use it twice,lol.

I have scrapped the same photos,but more along the lines of using them for the subject ie christmas and then in a mother/son layout.