Toasted, Roasted and Ready to Serve

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Inspiration Saturday

I've survived my first week of work after vacation. I don't remember it being that hard, but at least it went by quickly. While I'm fighting with a miserable toothache, which is killing my creative mojo, I thought I'd share with you what has been inspiring me lately. I hope that you'll link me up to your inspiration in the comments so that I can get a creative boost from you as well.

From Craft Attack

By Czekoczyna

From 2gypsygirls

What I want for my next manicure
I am also trying to complete a mini album using the Scrap'n with Flair July kit and add-on. I'm so inspired by what the design team has done so far. Take a look at these blogs to see their awesome projects:



I know that they inspire me to try new things, so I hope that you'll take the same inspiration from them.

Link me up with what's been inspiring you lately. I'd love to see what may challenge me in the near future!

0 comments: