Monday, April 30, 2012

You never know where your dreams will take you

I had an amazing weekend, even if it was a busy one. I spent Saturday with my mother looking for the perfect throw cushions for her couch, and found some amazing deals on supplies I can use for my art work. Then Sunday, relaxed with hubby and went for a nice evening walk with him and the dog. And today. Well, today was just something.

Today we woke up late, went to Ikea and had a late lunch, then spent over 2 hours looking through the largest Ikea in Canada. And we got my craft room furniture. Or at least, most of it. I'll post pictures of it this week, once I've finished assembling it.

And I managed to get an art journal page done on Saturday night. I cleared my desk and just got to work. It's been so hard lately to be creative when you only have a teensy tiny space to work in. So now that I have my craft room furniture, I have no excuses. All the same, I managed one page, and it pretty much sums up my weekend.

I hope you like it.

Cherish your visions, and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul. Goethe


Stay tuned tomorrow, because I have a big announcement to make about that new door that has swung wide open. Have a great week!



1 comment:

Michelle Gregory said...

i'm new to art journaling and found you via artjournaling on tumblr. i love your work. very inspiring.